Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
Sun Xtender® solar batteries
Sun Xtender® solar batteries, manufactured by Concorde Battery Corporation here in the United States, are fully contained, maintenance-free, lead-acid batteries designed and engineered specifically for renewable energy applications. The absorbent glass mat (AGM) line of batteries is a deep cycle option that has a much lower cost per capacity, making it a great option for backup systems that are only expected to provide power when the grid fails.
Advantages of Sun Xtender®
- Utilizes pure lead-calcium grids for increased reliability and power.
- Proprietary PolyGuard® protection to prevent shorting from shock and vibration.
- 12-month warranty (expected backup service life 15+ years).
- 2 Volt, 6 Volt and 12 Volt configurations are available.
- Copper alloy corrosion free connections allow for maximum conductivity.
- Shockproof high impact reinforced case restrains from bulging.
- Includes Pressure Relief Safety Valve to reduce excess pressure that builds up over time.
- Sealed, maintenance-free design means no spilling or spewing.
Backup Power for your project
Start with a Free Estimate
We offer Sun Xtender® batteries as they are safe, high-performance, and well-understood through our extensive experience with them. Discover the advantages these premium solar batteries bring to your project by starting with a free energy storage estimate.
Built for a Variety of Applications
Back up YOur Solar Power System
Whether your project is grid-tied, off-grid, or you’re simply looking for an energy storage solution for backup power, Sun Xtender® deep cycle AGM batteries are built to store clean, renewable energy as safely and reliably as possible. Sun Xtender® batteries are perfect for homes, businesses, construction sites, remote applications, and really anywhere that could benefit from low-maintenance, deep cycle energy storage.
Sun Xtender® batteries come in a wide range of voltages, sizes, and capacities to meet the needs of all kinds of renewable energy applications. Not sure what configuration is right for your project? Contact one of our specialists for help with sizing your backup system.
|20KWh||Custom & Unlimited capacity|